Five further cases of highly pathogenic avian influenza (H5N1), also known as bird flu, have been confirmed at the following locations:
- a fifth premises near Mundford, Breckland, Norfolk
- a third premises near Dereham, Breckland, Norfolk
- a second premises near Feltwell, King’s Lynn and West Norfolk, Norfolk
- a premises near Billingshurst, Horsham, West Sussex
- a fourth premises near Dereham, Breckland, Norfolk.
Definitive requirements are set out in the published declarations for each disease control zone currently in force. More information is available on GOV.UK
You can also check if specific areas are in a zone by using Defra’s interactive map.
As various restrictions now apply, please check www.gov.uk/bird-flu for information about the latest new cases.